Shiratamako 3 1/2 Ounce (100g, Mochiko Sugar 2 Tablespoon Water 3 1/2 Fluid Ounce (100ml) Katakuriko 1 Tablespoon (Potato/ Katakuri Starch, for dusting) Anko 5 1/3 Ounce (150g, Sweet Red Bean Paste) Strawberries 3 1/8 Ounce (6 pieces, 15g /0.53oz per piece)
1. Separate the stem of the strawberry.
2. Split the pre made anko in half. Get 3 pieces out of each half and shape them into balls. You will have 6 Anko balls in total.
3. Press the anko ball with finger to make it flat and round.
4. Hold the tip of the strawberry at the center and spread the anko up to the stem.
5. Make sure to cover the strawberry from all sides and place them in a plate. Cover the plate with a plastic wrap to keep them mois…